Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and IntraFi Network Deposits
American Commerce Bank, N.A. offers certificates of deposits (CDs) from a few months to five years in maturity at some of the highest rates in our communities. Come in and see how we can help you get the best return on your savings.
- Multiple terms available
- Fixed interest rates
- Interest compounds and is credited based on the terms of your account
- No set up or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
For our customers who need a safe place to keep larger amounts of money, American Commerce Bank offers IntraFi which allows you to enjoy the safety of multi-million dollar FDIC insurance with a single banking relationship. IntraFi offers:
- Peace of mind – Your funds are eligible for FDIC insurance in amounts well into the millions, all backed by the full faith and credit of the US government
- Earn interest – Put your cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts or CDs
- Liquidity – Enjoy access to funds placed through the IntraFi Network deposits into demand deposit accounts and money market accounts. With CD placements, select from multiple term options to meet your liquidity needs
- Save time – Work directly with ACB, the bank you know and trust, to access multimillion dollar FDIC insurance.
Just two simple steps are needed to set up your IntraFi account:
1. Complete the paperwork. Sign the applicable Deposit Placement Agreement and a custodial agreement with us.
2. Make your deposit. We will help you select the account that fits your needs (demand deposit, money market or CD). Your deposit will be divided into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000. These amounts are then placed into deposit accounts or CDs (at a maturity term you select) at multiple FDIC-insured banks. As a result, you can access FDIC coverage from many institutions while working directly with us.