Multi-Family Housing Loans
Multi-family housing includes complexes housing 5 families to over 100 families.
- We provide specialized financing for apartments in rural areas through the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), apartments in urban areas and student housing near college campuses.
- 80% Financing – Traditional lenders often require a 25-30% down payment.
- Purchase and Renovation – We provide interest only financing for the purchase and renovation of apartments. The loan then amortizes when the apartments have stabilized.
- Long Term Financing – Our loans amortize over a 20 year period but amortization up to 30 years is available through the USDA.
- Class A, B, C Financing available – We will finance projects with a compelling business case that shows reoccurring cash flow and value creation.
- No Interim Maturities or Call Dates – Our loans are fully amortizing with no interim call dates. The interest rate resets every 3 to 5 years at a mutually agreed upon spread over the Treasury Bond. The structure can save you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan due to no reoccurring renewal fees.